- Time to Recruit : In June and November of Each Year
- Eligibility for Admission as new students:
- Koreans Residing in foreign countries and foreigners who graduate from regular high schools in Korea or in foreign countries.
- Those who pass the Korean examination administered by ANU or those who have a certificate grade 4 or above in TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean)
- Eligibility for Admission into higher Classes:
- The two requirements mentioned just above for admission as new students.
- Those who finished taking two or more years of courses in undergraduate courses in Korea or overseas.
- Those who graduated or are to graduate from two-or-more year junior colleges or universities, or corresponding institutions in Korea or overseas.
Graduate school (Master's/Doctoral) Courses
- Time to Recruit: In May and November of Each Year.
- Common Requirements for Application:
- Students whose parents are both foreigners, or Koreans or Foreigners who completed course of elementary and high school and undergraduate courses or corresponding courses.
- Requirements for Master's Courses:
- Those who finished taking regular undergraduate courses and have or are to have bachelor's degrees in Korea or overseas.
- Requirements for Doctoral Courses:
- Those who finished taking regular undergraduate courses and have or are to have master's degrees in Korea or overseas.
Korean Language Courses
- Opening : In March and September
- Applications : Those who finished courses of regular high school or above
- Opreation : The Korean class courses at ANU are operated for 40 weeks, 800 classes - 20 weeks for basic course and 20 weeks for the intermediate course.
Center for International Exchange & Cooperation, Andong National University, 388 Songcheon-dong, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do Province
1) Korean Class Courses/ Undergraduate Courses - email@example.com
2) Graduate Course - firstname.lastname@example.org